Article reviews will:
1. Include each category in a separate section or subsection. Ensure that you discuss each category! (If a category does not apply, then actually write in that (sub) section that the category does not apply.)
2. Reference other articles you've read, if appropriate. Just as in the articles you've read, include a reference marker where you refer to each in your review, and provide full bibliographic references in a bibliography section at the end of your report.
3. Your final report should be 2 full pages or more (Times New Roman 10pt single spaced). This does not include your bibliography, citation analysis, diagrams or large gaps between parts of your report. There is no maximum length.
4. Proof-read your review for grammar and clarity as well as spelling. Spell checkers do not fix grammar. You should be sure that you have caught all mistakes and written clearly. Most word processors have a grammar checker - use it!
5. For the printed copy of your review, turn in just a plain stapled black & white copy of your review. Do not put your review in a folder. Avoid fancy covers, colors or fonts.
6. Please be aware of TJHSST’s policy on plagiarism.